Looking for a Significant Reduction in Oral Health Problems. That’s why, at Aneja’s Dental Clinic, we recommend dental hygiene appointments at least every six months with one of our friendly and professional hygienists. Playing an important part in reducing your oral health problems, your dental hygiene appointment will include the following:
- A gentle yet thorough clean of your teeth to remove the build-up of harmful plaque
- Removal of odour causing bacteria for a fresh breath
- Air polish to remove any light stains for a sparkling clean smile
- Soft tissue checks to ensure healthy gums
- Advice on how to effectively brush and floss your teeth
All of our hygienists at Dr.Aneja’s Dental Clinic are fully qualified dental hygienists who are registered with the General Dental Council. As dental professionals, they are both also committed to Continuous Professional Development and to keeping up to date with the latest advancements in oral health care techniques.